TRUTH

70% 70% 70% 70%
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

When we die, our money remains in the bank…

Yet, when we are alive, we don’t have enough money to spend.

In reality, when we are gone, there is still a lot of money not spent.

One business tycoon in China passed away.
His widow, was left with $1.9 billion in the bank, and married his chauffeur.

His chauffeur said:
“All the while, I thought I was working for my boss…
it is only now, that I realise that my boss was all the time, working for me !!!

The cruel reality is:
It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth.
So, we must strive to have a strong and healthy body, It really doesn’t matter who is working for who.

In a high end hand phone, 70% of the functions are useless!

For an expensive car, 70% of the speed and gadgets are not needed.

If you own a luxurious villa or mansion, 70% of the space is usually not used or occupied.

How about your wardrobes of clothes?
70% of them are not worn!

A whole life of work and earning…
70% is for other people to spend.

So, we must protect and make full use of our 30%.

👉Go for medical check-ups even if not sick.
👉Drink more water, even if not thirsty.
👉Learn to let go, even if faced with grave problems.
👉Endeavour to give in, even if you are in the right.
👉Remain humble, even if you are very rich and powerful.
👉Learn to be contented, even if you are not rich.
👉Exercise your mind and body, even if you are very busy.
👉Make time for people you care about *Please 👉Forward This To Everyone Whom You Care about* *I JUST DID!*

2 thoughts on “TRUTH”

  1. Dear Padmaja Ramesh,

    Hi there! I love reading your posts and have just subscribed to your blog. You are ostensibly a very thoughtful person who is enthusiastic about exploring truth.

    Regarding the “70% of …” statistics, I wonder where you find them. Indeed, we should use the remaining 30% well and wisely.

    Thank you for liking many of my posts. I would like to inform you that when you visit my blog, it is preferrable to use a desktop or laptop computer with a large screen to view the rich multimedia contents available for heightening your multisensory enjoyment at my blog, which could be too powerful and feature-rich for iPad, iPhone, tablet or other portable devices to handle properly or adequately.

    Furthermore, since my intricate blog contains advanced styling and multimedia components plus animations, it is advisable to avoid viewing the contents of my blog using the WordPress Reader, which cannot show many of the advanced features and animations in my posts and pages. It is best to read the posts and pages directly in my blog so that you will be able to savour and relish all of the refined and glorious details. This will also make commenting easier for you, as you can see, there are already dozens of comments in the said post, some of which are excellent.

    I have recently published a new and special post entitled “🎊 Season’s Greetings: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year 🎄🎅☃️” to celebrate the festive season. The post combines art, graphics, poems, music and animations. May you relish my new post to your heart’s content, as I have yours. I welcome your feedback there.

    You can find the post from the Home page of my main blog. It is located as the first post listed under the category “Animation”.

    I hope that you will thoroughly enjoy the special poem and the bespoke animations featured at my said post. In addition, please turn on your finest speakers or headphones, as my aforementioned festive post will be playing music to you automatically for about two minutes.

    Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    May you find 2022 very much to your liking and highly conducive to your writing, reading, thinking and blogging whatever topics that take your intellectual fantasy and spiritual reverie in all their depths, diversity and profundity!

    Take care and prosper!

    Yours sincerely,
    SoundEagle

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: